Australian WorkCover & WorkSafe web sites

  • WorkCover NSW - - Government body responsible for managing the State's workplace safety, injury management and workers' compensation programs.
  • Workcover QLD - - Since its formation in 1997, WorkCover Queensland has been the main provider of workers’ compensation insurance to Queensland employers.
  • Worksafe NT - - The administrative and regulatory arm of the Northern Territory Work Health Authority - the statutory body established under the Workplace Health and Safety Act.
  • Work Cover WA - - WorkCover WA is the statutory authority responsible for the regulation and administration of the workers' compensation system in Western Australia.
  • SafeWork SA - - WorkCover provides a workers compensation scheme for the South Australian community and promotes workplace health and safety.
  • WorkSafe VIC - - The Victorian WorkCover Authority is the manager of Victoria's workplace safety system.
  • Workcover TAS - - Government body responsible for managing the workers compensation fund and overseeing work place occupational health and safety standards.
  • Workcover ACT - - Government agency working primarily to eliminate death, disease and injury in the workplace, through inspection, training and hazard evaluation activities.

For more information on Workcover Claims & Legal Rights as a Worker in Queensland, please visit Workcover QLD.

Free Case Review

Main Phone*

Mobile no.


What state do you live in*:

Type of Accident

How Long Ago?
What Happened?

Click here to view privacy policy

Time Limits Apply to Lodging Claims!

"If you are thinking about making a claim, remember that time limits do apply. You can call us free today to find out how we can help you"

Your injury may vary, minor to severe

Below is a list of common injuries:
Head injury, or brain injury, back injury, whiplash injury, shoulder injury, broken bones including nose, arm, leg, finger or toe fractures including fractured shoulder, arm, leg or finger, loss of limb I.e the loss of a leg or arm, loss of finger, thumb or toe, wrist injury or hand injury and there are many more...

Free Legal Advice

  • Find out everything you are entitled to claim for
  • Find out what compensation payout you may receive in your particular State or Territory
  • Find out how to lodge a compensation claim and how the claims process works
  • Ensure you get the maximum payout possible. If you have an offer from WorkCover we can advise you if the offer is an acceptable amount
  • Find out if you qualify for a 'No Win No Fee' arrangement

What we can do for you

  • Work Accidents

    Discover your Legal Right to Claim Compensation from Workcover. Are you having issues with your WorkCover claim?

  • Road Accidents

    Have you been injured in a motorcycle accident? If so you may be entitled to receive compensation for your injuries.

  • Personal Injury

    Injury Compensation Claims resulting from Work Accidents, Motor Vehicle Accidents & Accidents in Public Places