- WorkCover NSW – www.workcover.nsw.gov.au – Government body responsible for managing the State’s workplace safety, injury management and workers’ compensation programs.
- Workcover QLD – www.workcoverqld.com.au – Since its formation in 1997, WorkCover Queensland has been the main provider of workers’ compensation insurance to Queensland employers.
- Worksafe NT – www.worksafe.nt.gov.au – The administrative and regulatory arm of the Northern Territory Work Health Authority – the statutory body established under the Workplace Health and Safety Act.
- Work Cover WA – www.workcover.wa.gov.au – WorkCover WA is the statutory authority responsible for the regulation and administration of the workers’ compensation system in Western Australia.
- SafeWork SA – www.eric.sa.gov.au – WorkCover provides a workers compensation scheme for the South Australian community and promotes workplace health and safety.
- WorkSafe VIC – www.workcover.vic.gov.au – The Victorian WorkCover Authority is the manager of Victoria’s workplace safety system.
- Workcover TAS – www.workcover.tas.gov.au – Government body responsible for managing the workers compensation fund and overseeing work place occupational health and safety standards.
- Workcover ACT – www.workcover.act.gov.au – Government agency working primarily to eliminate death, disease and injury in the workplace, through inspection, training and hazard evaluation activities.
For more information on Workcover Claims & Legal Rights as a Worker in Queensland, please visit Workcover QLD.